Live broadcasting is one important mean of keeping the audience occupied with great content quality. A lot of social media portals also today have a live broadcasting facility like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram that are very commonly utilized by the users. No matter which channel you use for live broadcasting it is very important to have a good camera for recording, to ensure overall success. It is a crucial choice to pick a camera with perfect audio and video clarity and nailing it would always reward beneficial for long term growth and learning. While you are going live on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram it is of course your smartphone camera only that can help, however there are many other high resolution camera options for other recordings.
While we will suggest you with few options of cameras, you can choose the one as per your requirement and suitability. If you are looking for options under DSLRs for Live Broadcasting, then a few choices are suggested below. DSLR’s are preferred cameras even though they are a bit more complicated but they tend to provide the best quality of live streaming. DSLR’s are considered to be complicated since they are not video cameras. A lot of such cameras have in built battery thereby giving higher chances of overheating battery. With well research a good budget friendly DSLR can however be picked.
- Canon 80D – This is the most preferred DSLR for live streaming as it delivers best picture quality along with a clear audio. The camera shoots at full HD focus with a 1080 pixel. The camera has a facility that helps in color tracking thereby improving the focus further more. It also has an anti flicker facility that helps in ensuring the exposure levels thereby delivering apt consistency and quality that is required for any kind of live broadcasting activity.
- Sony Alpha a5100 – Though the camera is a bit on higher range however it has set new standards for streaming by producing complete HD videos. It is a portable camera that can be carried everywhere offering best captures thereby fulfilling all the requirements of a perfect live broadcasting. The camera gives superior quality despite the size.
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 – This is the latest camera in the Lumix range, which records at 60fps and full HD 1080 pixel with video recording at 180 fps. The camera supports long duration recordings without any over heating’s.
- Logitech C920 HD Pro – This is one of the best camera for Live streaming, a mountable web cam that captures complete HD resolution videos. The camera is equipped with stereo microphones that give a clearer audio making the camera special.
- Logitech C930e Full HD – C930e is a business web camera, usually put in use for corporate events, just like the above suggested camera C930e also gives an HD capture, with a plug and play facility.
- Panasonic HC V770 – This is one of the currently trending camcorder that is used for live streaming. The camera provides with amazing picture quality and can shoot 1080 Pixel video at 60 fps. The camera has a unique feature of in built wi-fi, remote monitoring mics and headphones that help in fulfilling the needs of live streaming.
- Canon VIXIA HF G40 – The camera is well equipped with the latest facility of wi-fi control that enables to connect routers and hotspot devices. The camera has complete picture quality and shoots videos 1080 Pixel videos at 60 fps. The camera helps in smoother video shots and clearer picture quality.
So above were a few options out of so many that we suggest you for live streaming, of which you can choose any depending upon the need and budget. With what we suggested here we are quite hopeful that it will help you to narrow down your requirements and choice. So now just choose your camera and begin going live to the world at the forum of your choice as per your requirement.